OFFICE POLICIES OF MATTHEW MCRAE, JR., MDM, PC AND ASSOCIATES
Please read the following policies below:
- Any patient that is unable to keep a scheduled appointment must call 24 hours prior to an appointment.
- All office visit co-payments are collected for each visit before you are taken back to a room. We currently accept checks, cash, debit, and credit cards.
- Requests for dental records are handled as follows: We will forward one copy of a patient’s dental records to the healthcare provider of your choice (another dentist, hospital, etc…) free of charge after receiving a properly authorized release of information from you. Any additional requests for copies will be charged a fee of $25.00, due prior to the transfer of the requested record.
- This is a $50.00 service charge on all returned checks.
- There is a $50.00 charge on all chargebacks via credit card payments.
- I agree to be responsible for payment of all services rendered on my behalf or my dependants. I understand payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made.
- I agree that it is my responsibility to understand my insurance benefits. I understand that the office of Dr. Matthew McRae and Associates may or may not be participating with my insurance plan, and I will be responsible for any balance left unpaid by my insurance company.
- The prices quoted are an estimate only, and there is a possibility of a balance after the insurance company pays.